Euclid QwikJoint UVR 10 Gallon Kit
Euclid QwikJoint UVR 10 Gallon Kit represents a new generation of polyurea technology with features and benefits unlike any other polyurea joint filler on the market. Euclid QwikJoint UVR resists fading from ultraviolet light greater than any existing product on the market. It is a fast-setting, semi-rigid polyurea, primarily used for filling construction and control joints in industrial and commercial concrete floors.
Euclid QwikJoint UVR can be shaved flush with the floor shortly after placement or up to 24 hours later. Euclid QwikJoint UVR supports and protects joint edges from heavy loads and wheel traffic, reducing spalling of the joint edges.
Euclid QwikJoint UVR 10 Gallon Kit is available in 33 standard colors and in a Neutral Base, that can be colored on site with EUCLID UNIVERSAL COLOR PACKS; If looking for a colored 10-gallon unit, please choose the Neutral Base in the 10 gallon kit, and see our Euclid Universal Color Packs for what color you would like. Also, please give 5-7 days for the colored kits to be special ordered.
Euclid QwikJoint UVR 10 Gallon Kit Features:
- Unparalleled UV resistance
- Fast setting formula reduces downtime
- Large shave-time window allows for greater flexibility in scheduling joint filling operations
- Tough performance reduces floor joint repairs and maintenance
- Will cure in temperatures as low as -20° F (-29°C)
- No bubbles/foaming when used in damp joints
- Less moisture-sensitive than standard polyureas