Euclid EVERCLEAR 350 - Acrylic Cure and Sealer for Decorative Concrete
Euclid EVERCLEAR 350 - 5 gallon container size - Everclear 350 is a pure acrylic curing compound and cure & seal that protects and enhances the appearance of concrete with a clear, non-yellowing film that is more durable than standard polymer blend cure and seal products. Euclid EVERCLEAR 350 is formulated in an exempt solvent carrier formulated for use in VOC-regulated areas.
Euclid EVERCLEAR 350 for concrete surfaces is designed to enhance the color of stamped concrete, exposed aggregate, and colored concrete pavers, making these surfaces look deeper and richer in appearance. It provides protection against the damaging effects of traffic, weather, and de-icing salts while allowing the concrete to “breathe”. Applied properly, EVERCLEAR 350 will not turn white in the presence of moisture. EUCLID EVERCLEAR 350 gives concrete a satin finish that highlights the color and texture of surfaces. EVERCLEAR 350 can be tinted with Euclid Universal Color Packs, which are available in 33 standard colors.
Features & Benefits of Euclid EverClear 350
- Ensures proper curing of new concrete
- Pure acrylic polymer ensures no yellowing and a more breathable seal
- Enhances the appearance of colored concrete
- Harder and more durable than standard cure & seals
- Slower drying than products based on acetone or tert-butyl acetate exempt solvents
- Can be tinted with Euclid Universal Color Packs to even out variegated concrete surfaces
- Stamped, colored concrete
- Driveways and sidewalks
- Acid-stained concrete
- Concrete pavers
- Decorative concrete overlays
Specifications / Compliances
ASTM C1315, Type 1, Class A
ASTM C309 Type 1, Classes A & B
Complies with Federal AIM rule VOC regulations, and with VOC standards in the OTC and LADCO states.