Euclid Chemicals QWIKJOINT UVR Cartridge - 22 Oz
Euclid Qwik-Joint 22 oz Cartridge - UVR Standard Gray Color - represents a new generation of polyurea technology with features and benefits unlike any other polyurea joint filler on the market. EUCO QWIKJOINT UVR resists fading from ultraviolet light greater than any existing product on the market. It is a fast-setting, semi-rigid polyurea, primarily used for filling construction and control joints in industrial and commercial concrete floors.
Euclid QWIKJOINT UVR can be shaved flush with the floor shortly after placement or up to 24 hours later. Euclid Chemicals QWIKJOINT UVR supports and protects joint edges from heavy loads and wheel traffic, reducing spalling of the joint edges. Euclid polyurea is available in 33 standard colors. EUCO QWIKJOINT UVR is a two-component product packaged in 22 oz (600 mL) side-by-side cartridges.
Euclid QwikJoint UVR Cartridge Features:
- Unparalleled UV resistance
- Fast setting formula reduces downtime
- Large shave-time window allows for greater flexibility in scheduling joint filling operations
- Tough performance reduces floor joint repairs and maintenance
- Will cure in temperatures as low as -20° F (-29°C)
- No bubbles/foaming when used in damp joints
- Less moisture-sensitive than standard polyureas
Be advised: most of these colors are special orders, and are sold by the case (12/case). If the color you want isn't available for purchase online, please call 303-744-7004 for further assistance