Euclid QwikStitch 22 Ounce Cartridge - Concrete Crack and Spall Repair
Euclid Chemicals QWIKstitch 22 oz Cartridge is a two-component hybrid urethane repair liquid used to mend cracks in concrete, repair spalled joints and repair damaged or uneven concrete surfaces. EUCO Quick Stitch is an ultra-low viscosity material formulated to penetrate deep into cracks, mending them back together. Its fast cure time makes quick work of repair jobs.
Concrete surfaces repaired with QWIK-STITCH from Euclid Chemicals Company can be opened to heavy traffic in less than one hour. EUCO QWIKstitch can be mixed with aggregate to make a tough mortar perfect for quickly repairing pop-outs and spalls. In addition, bulk EUCO QWIKstitch can be colored with EUCLID UNIVERSAL COLOR PACKS.
Features & Benefits
- Can be applied at a range of thicknesses with the use of clean, oven-dried silica
- Very fast cure time
- 33 colors available through the use of color packs
- Static mixers available with needle tips - for neatly injecting very narrow cracks
- Low viscosity - deep penetration into cracks
- Wide application temperature range: 0°F to 110°F (-18°C to 44°C)
- Low VOC and no solvent odor
- Cracked concrete surfaces, interior and exterior
- Spalled floor joints
- Repair of pop-outs and de-laminations on floors
Euclid QWIKstitch Product Data Sheet