Makita VC4210L 11 Gallon Wet/Dry HEPA Filter Dust Extractor/Vacuum
The 11 Gallon Wet/Dry HEPA Filter Dust Extractor/Vacuum (VC4210L) is a best-in-class solution for dust extraction in concrete and woodworking applications. The VC4210L is powered by a 12 AMP motor that generates 148 CFM of suction power and 92 of water lift to take on the most challenging applications. Designed with contractors in mind, the VC4210L combines power with less noise and less weight in a smaller footprint and is ideal for indoor and room-to-room applications.
The motor chamber is constructed of quality sound-absorbing materials, delivering an operating sound level of only 60 dB(A). In addition, precision lightweight motor components and more efficient air ducting allowed Makita engineers to reduce the weight to only 35 lbs. For increased stability and easier maneuverability, the VC4210L has wide-set rear wheels and enlarged steel caster front wheels, which creates a lower center of gravity. The VC4210L features innovative Automatic Filter-Cleaning System and an efficient two-stage filtration system with main Nano filters engineered to maximize the container volume and improve efficiency, while capturing 99.95% of particles size 2 microns and larger. The Certified-HEPA main filter captures 99.97% of particles size .3 microns and larger, which meets or exceeds the Department of Energy's standard for HEPA filters.An on-board tool-activated outlet starts and stops the vacuum/extractor with power tool usage. Included standard is a 13 Anti-Static Hose, which is ideal for woodworkers in a shop environment. It's part of Makitas expanding range of dust extraction solutions.
Makita VC4210L 11 Gallon Wet/Dry HEPA Filter Dust Extractor/Vacuum Features:
- Powerful 12 AMP Motor Generates 148 CFM of Suction Power and 92" of Water Lift
- Automatic Filter Cleaning System for longer filter life
- HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger
- Efficient two stage filtration system with main flat filter captures 99.95% particles 2 microns and larger
- On-board tool-activated power outlet starts and stops vacuum with a 10 second "off" delay to clear any remaining debris
- Soft start function for lower amp-draw at start-up
- Weighs only 35 lbs. for easy transport
- Equipped with 24.6' cord and 13' anti-static hose
- Complies with the OSHA standard for Exposure to Respirable Crystalline Silica Changes