The Makita Wet Stone Polisher is precision engineered for a professional finish every time it makes contact with granite, marble, limestone and more. This polisher can tackle the most demanding polishing, sanding, shaping and light grinding jobs and is equipped with Soft Start Technology, Electronic Speed Control and a Variable Speed Dial range of 2,000 - 4,000 RPM. The PW5001C has without a doubt the performance, innovation and technology demanded by professionals. Don't settle for less when you can get it all with the Makita PW5001C Wet Stone Polisher.
Makita’s 4” Electronic Wet Stone Polisher is a favorite for professional stone work. The PW5001C combines 7.9 AMP power and variable speed control with optimum speed settings, soft start for smooth start-ups, and more. The result is a fast and powerful stone polisher with precision engineering for professional stone finish work.
7.9 AMP Power with Variable Speed Control
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Common fitting accepts the most popular water hose connections
- Powerful 7.9 AMP motor with less weight (5.1 lbs.)
- High power-to-weight ratio for reduced operator fatigue
- Housing cover protects the industrial die cast aluminum gear housing
- 3 holes at the spindle top evenly spread water to the pad and prevents the pad from clogging
- Overload switch to protect armature failure
- Includes a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) plug