Smith’s Base Boost - Concrete Densifier/Adhesion Promotor for Smith Paints Color Floor/Color Wall
Smith's Base Boost ( 5 Gallon) Concrete Densifier is a blend of silicates used as an additive to Smith’s Color Floor and/or Smith’s Color Wall to promote substrate adhesion for base or primary colors as well as increase the stains durability. Smith’s Color Floor and Smith’s Color Wall Stains already achieve superior mechanical adhesion as a result of the modified acrylic carrier, but adding Base Boost into Smith’s Color Floor and Color Wall Stain Concentrate produces an additional bond by reacting with the unhydrated calcium hydroxide found in the concrete.
Smith’s Base Boost can be used as a concrete densifier for polished concrete for improved durability and abrasion resistance vs. traditional sodium silicate based concrete densifier products.
Smith’s Base Boost should not be used for application to overlays, previously coated substrates or as an additive for highlight colors.
Smith Paints Base Boost Product HIGHLIGHTS:
- Lithium and Potassium Silicate Solution
- Adhesion Promoting Additive in Smith’s Color Floor
- Adhesion Promoting Additive in Smith’s Color Wall
- Reacts with Calcium Hydroxide in concrete
- Improves durability of concrete in color floor
- Horizontal & Vertical applications
- Increased durability & adhesion
- Low Odor & Zero VOC’s
- Overnight Deliverable – no Red Label
- Interior and Exterior application