Prosoco Consolideck Cure and Seal Remover preps concrete floors and exterior flatwork for hardening and densifying or other penetrating protective treatments, as well as grinding, polishing and staining. Prosoco Cure & Seal Remover quickly removes the toughest high-solids cure and seals from floors, patios, driveways and other concrete flatwork. It is available in 1 gallon and 5 gallon containers.
Prosoco Consolideck Cure and Seal Remover leaves the concrete free of old coatings that can block treatments from penetrating, or clog up the heads on grinding and polishing equipment. Cure & Seal Remover from Prosoco is water-rinsable and fully complies with all known VOC (volatile organic compound) regulations.
1. Apply product with low-pressure spray to dry surface.
2. Allow to dwell for 5 to 10 minutes.
3. Scrub with a stiff bristle brush or a mechanical scrub machine.
4. Take up as much spent cleaner and dissolved coating as possible.
5. Rinse or mop the floor with fresh water if needed.
• Surfaces are slippery during application. Use appropriate caution.
• Product efficiency is reduced in cold temperatures.
• Product may damage synthetic or reflective glass. Always protect.