Prosoco Cure and Seal Remover - Concrete Surface Prep
Prosoco Cure and Seal Remover for Concrete Surfaces preps concrete floors and exterior flatwork for hardening and densifying or other penetrating protective treatments, as well as grinding, polishing and staining. Prosoco Concrete Cure & Seal Remover quickly removes the toughest high-solids cure and seals from floors, patios, driveways and other concrete flatwork. It is available in 1 gallon and 5 gallon containers.
Prosoco Consolideck - Concrete Cure and Seal Remover leaves the concrete free of old coatings that can block treatments from penetrating, or clog up the heads on grinding and polishing equipment. Cure & Seal Remover from Prosoco is water-rinsable and fully complies with all known VOC (volatile organic compound) regulations.
Prosoco Consolideck Cure and Seal Remover Application Instructions
- Apply product with low-pressure spray to dry surface.
- Allow to dwell for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Scrub with a stiff bristle brush or a mechanical scrub machine.
- Take up as much spent cleaner and dissolved coating as possible.
- Rinse or mop the floor with fresh water if needed.
Prosoco Concrete Cure and Seal Remover Technical Data
- VOC Content: 30% Maximum
- Coverage Rate: 300-500 Square Ft. / Gallon
- Flash Point: 198° F (92° C) ASTM D 3278
- Shelf Life: 2 years in tightly sealed, unopened container
- Form: Clear, Colorless Liquid
Prosoco Cure and Seal Remover - Safety Data
- Surfaces are slippery during application. Use appropriate caution
- Product efficiency is reduced in cold temperatures
Product may damage synthetic or reflective glass. Always protect