PROSOCO Saltguard is a general-purpose silane/siloxane water repellent and chloride screen for concrete and masonry, including concrete block, and clay and concrete brick surfaces. Prosoco Consolideck Salt Guard protects horizontal and vertical surfaces from moisture intrusion and chemical attack of chloride salts, reducing rebar corrosion and surface spalling.
Prosoco Saltguard is available in 1 gallon, 5 gallon, and 55 gallon containers. Prosoco Saltguard WB may be used on horizontal surfaces such as sidewalks, tile and brick pavers. It also provides excellent protection for retaining walls, bridge pilings and other vertical areas. In coastal areas, Saltguard by Prosoco protects against salt air by reducing chloride penetration. Consolideck Saltguard also prevents deep-seated staining by mud splashes and other waterborne contaminants.
- Penetrates to produce long-lasting protection on vertical or horizontal surfaces.
- Water-based formula minimizes explosion and fire hazards associated with alcohol- or solvent-based water repellents.
- Easy soap-and-water cleanup from window glass, window frames and application equipment.
- Low odor reduces risk of application to occupied buildings.
- Alkaline stable – suitable for new “green” concrete, 14–28 days old.
- Treated surfaces “breathe” – does not trap moisture.
- Effective protection against de-icing salts and salt air.
- Complies with all known national, state and district AIM VOC regulations.
Call Rocket Supply to order the 5 gallon container for $212.00 or the 55 gallon for $1,910.00
Phone Number is 303-744-7004