Liquidam 1 Gallon Penetrating Moisture Vapor Barrier is Formulated to be applied to damp or new concrete, use in concrete in as little as 48 hours old with a moisture vapor emission rate (MVER) less than or equal to 25 lbs. per 1000 ft² per 24 hours or a maximum relative humidity of 100%. Liquidam Penetrating Moisture Vapor Barrier is designed to reduce the MVER to less than 3 lbs. per 1000 ft² per 24 hours. Liquidam by Tec Specialty's blue color assures proper coverage of Liquidam by during the application process.
Liquidam Penetrating Moisture Vapor Barrier Features:
- delivers less than .1 permeability of water vapor through the membrane, exceeding the newly released ASTM F3010-13 standard for moisture vapor barriers.
- One-step, single coat application
- Can use with new concrete as little as 48 hours old (up to 100% RH)
- Penetrates to fill gaps and voids
- Install floor covering after as few as 4 hours
- No shot blasting for clean, sound concrete
- Low-odor, alkali resistant
- Contains low VOC
- Available in: 1 gallon kit