The Makita TM3010CX1 Multi Tool
Trades of all kinds are turning to oscillating multi-tools for a full range of applications, and the Makita Tools Multi-Tool (TM3010CX1) combines power and performance with comfort and convenience features like reduced vibration and lower noise. The TM3010CX1 is ideal for cutting, sanding, scraping, tile replacement, grout removal, and more.
Powerful 3.0 AMP motor with soft start feature for smooth start-ups and improved performance for fast cutting, sanding, scraping and grout removal. Ideal for wood flooring, tile, plaster, sheetrock, wood, PVC and a variety of other applications. Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smoother, higher-quality work.
Makita TM3010CX1 Multi Tool Features:
- Variable speed control dial (6,000-20,000 OPM) enables user to match the speed to the application
- 3.2° oscillation angle engineered for faster cutting and sanding
- Precision engineered for reduced vibration (6.5m/s²) and low noise 80dB(A)
- Small diameter barrel grip for improved handling and added operator comfort
- Large on/off slide switch with lock-on button for operator convenience
- Clamp system provides 12 tightening settings; one every 30° (0° to 360°)
- Makita Tools Multi Tool Includes adapters to fit most competitive accessories