Weha White Lion 14" Quartzite Diamond Bridge Saw Blade - Product Number 128903
The Weha 14 Inch Diamond Bridge Saw Blade designed is best known for how well it performs on Quartzite - but the Weha White Lion Diamond Bridge Saw Blade also works great on Quartz, Granite, and Marble. The Weha White Lion 14" Bridge Saw Blade works well on all stone surfaces, so you can use it for everything in the shop, making it an all in 1 blade option.
Weha 14" White Lion Diamond Bridge Saw Blade (128904) is made with the strong German Silent Core, 20mm Segment Height, 60mm Arbor, Diamond (ARIX) diamond layered technology for constant high-speed cutting. Diamond segment design prevents chipping and damage stone material surfaces. Weha White Lion 14 inch Bridge Saw Blade is a premium designed blade that will give a fab shop production, speed, clean cuts, life, and overall exceptional performance.
1) What bond will be used for the material you will be cutting? The White Lion Bridge Saw blade bond was made specifically for cutting Quartzite stone. Granite and Engineered Stone will be cut at even a faster speed than other 20mm granite bridge saw blades.
2) What type of Matrix will be used? We used the ARIX Layered diamond Technology for continuous diamond contact to the stone and maximum diamond concentration for as long of a life as possible when cutting Quartzite, granite, and engineered stone
3) Do you want life or speed? Well, we wanted both! By using the ARIX matrix diamond technology with the segment design to remove the slurry and "bite" the stone, we have achieved a fast cut of 10-15 ft per minute with exceptional life in Granite and Engineered stone. Depending on the Quartzite, cutting speed with the White Lion Bridge Saw blade will be in the 5-10 ft per minute range for cutting Quartzite. It is always best to watch the amps on the saw to see the best cutting speed when cutting quartzite.
4) How tall of a segment will be used for the material being cut? We chose a 20mm segment height based upon the bond of the segment. We have found that a 20mm height when cutting Quartzite material either on straight or miter cuts seams to be the optimal segment height. This allows the maximum cutting life of the quartzite blade without the inherent risks of breaking 25mm segments, jamming 25mm segments into tables, etc.
5) What type of core will be used for the job at hand? We have chosen to stay with the most widely used and respected core in the world, the German-made Silent Core. This core will run quite, smoothly, and will not fatigue or deflect during cuts. Below you will see a review from one of the White Lion Quartzite Bridge Saw Blade users who are using this silent core blade to cut 45-degree miters on 2" thick quartzite without any issues. This Silent Core is strong! It will be a little louder than other silent cores but not a bad price to pay in order to cut quartzite on a mite without deflection.