SPARTACOTE FLEX XPL is a high solids, low VOC and minimal odor polyaspartic coating for both decorative and protective applications. This polyaspartic coating has been engineered to retain a low viscosity for longer periods of time, allowing for extended working times and better flow. It can be applied in single or multiple coats by brush, roller, squeegee or SPARTACOTE Resin Broom. Suitable for a variety of substrates including concrete, metal/steel and epoxy it can be utilized within seamless multi-build resinous flooring systems including SPARTACOTE® GUARD, SPARTACOTE® CHIP, SPARTACOTE® QUARTZ and SPARTACOTE® METALLIC.
SPARTACOTE FLEX XPL provides optimal impact, abrasion, and chemical resistance characteristics. Suitable for high traffic applications. The material is ideal for use as a primer, mid coat, or clear top coat sealer within resinous flooring applications requiring minimal installation odor. Its UV stable nature makes it suitable for both interior and exterior applications. Available in either clear or pigment base units which can be tinted with SPARTACOTE Universal Pigments (a line of concentrated colorants compatible with all clear SPARTACOTE polyaspartic, epoxy and urethane resins).
- Walk-on in 4 hours
- 24-hour return to service
- Low VOC
- UV Stable; retains optical clarity of clear sealer/finish
- Extended working time
- Good chemical and abrasion resistance
- Can be tinted with SPARTACOTE Universal Pigments
- SPARTACOTE GRIP Traction Additive or SPARTACOTE DIAMOND TOPP can be introduced as traction additives
- USDA compliant (FDA/CFSAN U.S. Food Code 6.101.11 Surface Characteristics)