SPARTACOTE® FLEX SB 250 is a two-part polyaspartic aliphatic polyurea for both decorative and protective applications. A reduced VOC version of our solvent borne polyaspartic, it is suitable for use in areas requiring <250 g/L. Self-priming, it may be applied directly to a variety of substrate including concrete, metal/steel and epoxy. This polyaspartic coating provides excellent impact, abrasion, and chemical resistance characteristics. It can be used either as a clear sealer or within seamless multi-build systems including SPARTACOTE® GUARD, SPARTACOTE® CHIP, SPARTACOTE® QUARTZ and SPARTACOTE® METALLIC systems.
SPARTACOTE FLEX SB is UV stable and is suitable for both interior and exterior applications. It is available in either clear or pigment base units which can be tinted with SPARTACOTE Universal Pigments (a line of concentrated colorants compatible with all clear SPARTACOTE polyaspartic, epoxy and urethane resins). Available colors include: black, dark blue, tile red, light grey, medium grey, dark grey, white, light beige, sand beige, dark beige, light brown, safety yellow and safety red. Custom colors are available upon request through our SPARTACOTE® AnyColor™ program which allow you to match your companies color, logo, or branding and create a truly unique and custom space.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent abrasion, impact and wear resistance
- Excellent chemical and stain resistance
- UV Stable; retains optical clarity of clear sealer/finish
- Short re-coat time: 1-2 hours
- Low temperature cure (-30°F/-34°C)
- Tolerant to 300°F (149°C) for random incidental heat contact
- Resistant to hot-tire pickup
- Creates a high traction surface with the introduced of traction additives
- USDA compliant (FDA/CFSAN U.S. Food Code 6.101.11 Surface Characteristics)
- Can be tinted with SPARTACOTE Universal Pigments