Rubi Slab Table
The Slab Table is a heavy duty workbench for cutting and handling large tiles. It has foldable legs equipped with a safety system to prevent accidental closure. The connection system allows for joining two tables and forming a longer work surface that is ideal for large format slabs.The Slab Table can be used together with the Slab Trolley extension for optimal loading/unloading of materials onto the table.
Extra reinforced aluminum bars allow for additional strength and stability for even the toughest jobs. Provides a maximum load capacity of up to 550 lbs (250 kg).
- Spacing of its 5 bars allow the user to drill and cut without risk of damage to the table
- Structure of the table in conjunction with the leveling feet bring greater stability to the whole set
- Folding legs feature a security system to prevent involuntary closing
- With legs folded, the Slab Table is less than 8" (20 cm) high to allow for easy storage
- Working height of 28" (70 cm) facilitates the loading and unloading of materials with Rubi conveyors (with or without the complement of the Slab Trolley)
- Slab Table has a length of 71" (180 cm) and width of 41" (104 cm)
- Includes an "Easy Fix" connector for joining two tables to form a support surface of 141" (360 cm)
- Equipped with rubber bumpers on the sides to prevent accidental damage to materials
- To obtain an ideal work surface for large format ceramic sheets, the use of 2 units is recommended