Miracote MPC (Multi-Purpose Coating) 5 Gallon Pail - Liquid Catalyst
Miracote MPC Liquid Catalyst – Cementitious Renewal System and Protective Coating: Renovate, Waterproof and Protect with the Versatility of MPC. MPC (Multipurpose Protective Coating) Liquid Catalyst is an extremely durable, cost-effective and versatile protective coating that is “breathable” and allows for the transmission of moisture vapor from within concrete and other porous substrates without blistering or delamination. By lowering internal moisture content, MPC helps reduce the potential for corrosion of steel reinforcement in concrete.
Miracote MPC 5 Gallon Liquid Catalyst is a polymerized, two component, cementitious protective coating that can be applied over a variety of surfaces including concrete, masonry, metal, wood and tile. Simply Mix Miracote MPC Liquid Catalyst with two 55 lb. bags of the Miracote MPC Regular Powder Formula, or Smooth Powder Formula (proprietary cement and aggregate blend) to apply the multi-purpose protective coating.
Designed for both exterior and interior use, Miracote MPC restores and protects concrete and a variety of other surfaces from the consequences of exposure to chlorides, water intrusion, carbonation, freeze/thaw, and damage from impact and abrasion. With MPC a variety of finishes can be achieved to either restore concrete to a “like new” appearance or provide enhanced visual interest and curb appeal through a wide range of available colors, textures and patterns.
MIRACOTE MPC Liquid Catalyst 5 Gallon Container Features
- Enhances appearance and curb appeal of concrete & masonry
- Extensive choice of colors, textures and patterns
- Zero VOC – meets LEED point criteria.
- Slip resistance built-in with most application methods.
- Container size: 5 Gallon Bucket
- Total Coverage Area for 1 Coating – 500 Square feet
- Flashpoint: >230 degrees Fahrenheit
- Recoat Time is 1-4 Hours
- Resurfacing and restoration of concrete surfaces that are flawed damaged, or discolored
- Excellent adhesion and flexibility on concrete and other substrates
- Suitable for both pedestrian and vehicular traffic
- Excellent resistance to freeze thaw cycles, impact and abrasion
- Prevents damage from intrusion of water, chlorides and carbon dioxide
Where to Use MIRACOTE MPC Liquid Catalyst 5 Gallon Container
- Parking garage, columns, walls and ceilings
- Driveway and sidewalk resurfacing and repair
- Mechanical Equipment Areas
- Pool decks and patios
- Building entrances and stairs
- Decorative concrete floor finishes and micro toppings
- Concrete and masonry water tank linings