The Makita 7 in. Angle Grinder is built around a powerful 15 Amp motor that delivers up to 6,600 RPM for fast stock removal. It features labyrinthine construction that helps seal internal components from outside contaminants to help increase tool life.
The easy-to-use large trigger switch locks on for extended operation, and a large shaft lock permits easy wheel changes. The switch handle rotates 90 degrees left and right, while the side handle may be configured in any of 3 positions to promote user comfort and control. A 7 in. grinding wheel is included.
These spiral bevel gears for smoother rotations and a more efficient transfer of energy. Labyrinth construction prevents debris from penetrating the motor, bearings and gears for longer tool life. The zig-zag varnish protects the armature coil from dust and debris for longer motor life.
- Large rubber tool rest protects work piece from damage
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Rubberized back handle for increased operator comfort
- Externally accessible brushes for easy serviceability
- Three position adjustable side handle for operator convenience
- "Tool-less" wheel guard for more convenient adjustments
- Includes 7" grinding wheel and guard
- (1) 7" x 7/8" x 1/4" Grinding Wheel, 24 Grit, General Purpose Metal (741413-3)
- (1) 7" Tool-less Wheel Guard (122767-1)
- (1) Lock Nut (193465-4)
- (1) Lock Nut Wrench (782412-6)
- (1) Inner Flange (224317-9)
- (1) Side Handle (152539-0)