Lavina Nato Polishing Discs for Concrete Grinding and Polishing
Lavina Nato Concrete Polishing Discs are engineered for both wet and dry concrete surface grinding and polishing. Nato Polishing Discs feature wide channels and a unique design allows for work on a cleaner surface, ensuring a quality polish. Available at Rocket Supply in the 50 grit, 100 grit, 200 grit, 400 grit, 800 grit, and 1500 grit Nato Polishing discs. Now offered with a Quick Change attachment as well - attach them directly to the metal grinding heads.
Rocket Supply offers Lavina's NATO discs for wet and dry applications to suit nearly every concrete polishing job. Since these tools are also built with a Velcro backing, they will work with most other brands of polishing/grinding machines that utilize Velcro tooling, making them even more versatile!
Lavina NATO Polishing Discs have truly set the standard for all other polishing pads to follow. Taking great strides in perfecting the shape, bond, and grit sequence ensures that Lavina NATO Polishing Discs continues to be a popular choice for a wide variety of both soft and hard concrete polishing applications.
Lavina NATO brand Polishing Discs feature:
- Available in 50, 100, 200, 400, 800, and 1500 Grit Polishing Discs.
- Wide channels, resulting in a cleaner work surface during polishing
- Convenient 3” size and Velcro backing for quick change.
- Thick 12 MM Layer of Resin and Diamonds result in Longer Lifespan compared to other polishing discs.
- One of our most popular resin polishing pads for concrete applications
- Every Lavina NATO pad is appropriate for all concrete grinding/polishing applications
- Offered in wet and dry bond.
- Now offered with a Quick Change attachment as well - attach them directly to the metal grinding heads
Please note we recommend a minimum of three discs per head for optimum performance.