Husqvarna VH-5 Tacti-Cut 14" Diamond Blade
For general purpose cutting of cured concrete and brick. Diamond blades are comprised of diamond impregnated segments attached to steel core. They are used to cut cured concrete, green concrete, asphalt, brick, block, marble, granite, ceramic tile, or just about anything with an aggregate base. This is a reliable at an economical price. To reduce undercutting when wet cutting with a dry blade, be sure to minimize blade / sub-base contact.
Husqvarna VH-5 Tacti-Cut 14" Diamond Blade Features:
- Application: All-purpose
- Job Size: Small to medium.
- Horsepower Range: 5-20 hp.
- Equipment types: High Speed, Small Walk-behind, and masonry saws.
- Cutting method: Wet or dry cutting.
- Bonding/Weld type: Diffusion bond.
- Arbor: 1" / 20mm.
- Diamond depth: 0.400".