Husqvarna PG 830 S
PG 830 S grinder focus on core grinding performance. It is a single motor version of the largest floor grinder size in the Husqvarna PG-range. This is a good choice for most grinding jobs, and for users that prefer a non-motorized drive. The PG 830 S is easy to use, still with large capacity thanks to the 32 in / 830 mm grinding width. Adjustable weights for extra grinding pressure are optional. Key components are sealed against dust and slurry for maximized reliability and low maintenance.
- Sealed to last: Sealed grinding head with 1000 hrs service interval. No dust or water can intrude to damage components.
- Protected electronics: Dust sealed electrical cabinet with external cooling technology.
- Adjustable grinding pressure: The optional weights are a must have for every professional grinder, as they allow to adjust the grinding pressure in three pre-set positions. They also make tilting the machine that much easier.
- Time saving tool change: RediLock® is an instant and hassle-free system for changing diamond tooling.
- Ergonomic handle: Adjustable handle for better ergonomics.
- Rated input power: 15 hp
- Rated current: 30 AMP / 50 AMP
- Voltage: 380-480 V / 200-240V
- Phases: 3 ph
- Grinding width: 32 in
- Width: 32.7 in
- Weight: 1096 lbs
Please call 303-744-7004 to order.