Howard Leight Max 30 Corded Single Use Ear Plugs - 100 per box. Provides superior noise-blocking performance in a single-use earplug. The world's most-used polyurethane foam earplug. Contoured bell-shape is easier to insert, resists tendency to back-out of ear canal. Polyurethane foam enhances comfort, especially for long-term wear. Smooth, soil-resistant closed-cell foam skin prevents dirt build-up.
Workers who need to block out loud noise demand the best protection and comfort available in an earplug. MAX's enhanced contoured shape is easier to insert and resists backing out of the ear canal, while its softer foam delivers superior long-wearing comfort – delivering solid performance that your workers can depend on.
- Smooth, soil-resistant skin for comfort and hygiene
- Tapered, preshaped and flared for easy insertion and removal
- Polyurethane foam enhances comfort for long-term wear
- Available corded and uncorded
- Available in patriotic red, white, and blue colors