TEC® Contractor Grade Self Leveling Underlayment is a pumpable/pourable cement based self-leveling underlayment designed for use over a variety of substrates. The resulting smooth finished surface is ideal for the installation of all types of floor covering, including carpet, ceramic or natural stone tile, resilient, laminate flooring and wood flooring (for interior dry area use only).
Note: All surfaces must be primed with TEC® Multipurpose Primer before application of Contractor Grade Self Leveling Underlayment.
- Calcium aluminate technology for rapid strength development
- Superior flow properties
- Use directly over green concrete <95% RH or 15 lbs. per 1,000 ft2 (0.07 kg/m2) per 24 hours)
- Cures to a smooth, consistent finish
- Thickness ranges from 1⁄16" (1.6 mm) up to 1" (25 mm) depth in a single pour, up to 5" (12 cm) with proper aggregate
- Walkable in 4-6 hours, ceramic tile in 24 hours, finished floor coverings can be applied in 48 hours
- Contributes to LEED® project points
- Zero VOC
- Available in 50 lb. plastic bag